For most clients this is the preferred option.
– Removal into our care within office hours (Mon-Fri 08.30-17.00).
– Advice on registration and all funeral related matters.
– Option for church service prior to cremation or burial.
– Total flexibility on day and time (Depending on availability).
– Funeral director available 24hrs a day by phone.
– Chapel of rest available 7 days a week 24hrs a day by appointment at an additional cost.
– Choice of a full range of traditional and bespoke coffins.
– Hearse via home or place of your choice (if appropriate).
– One complementary Limousine (max 6 people) available if you would like this service.
– Extra Limousines (max 6 people each) available on request at an additional cost of £230.
– Collecting and listing donations on your behalf.
– Option of the deceased being dressed in own clothes at an additional cost of £80.00.
– Preparation of the deceased is advised if you wish to view.
– Arranging press notices and service sheets (additional fees).
– Advice on venues and florists.
Price does not include:
– Out of hours removal £175.00.
– Doctors fee £164.00.
– Minister / Officiant from £200.00.
Prices from £2995
(This does not include disbursements or any additional costs, disbursements must be paid prior to the funeral)